Forex Malaysia was born to fill a hole in the market for reliable and balanced information about the forex trading market. While we cater mostly to newcomers, we try and address issues that can be of interest to the intermediate and advanced traders too. All of these articles are found in our education section.
We help individual traders find reliable Forex brokers and learn how to trade. We provide educational articles from how Forex trading works to advanced strategy and provide independent and expert reviews of Forex brokers.
If you wish to stay up-to-date on exclusive broker deals offered to Forex Malaysia readers, or be the first to read our latest trading strategy articles, sign up for our newsletter. This website is for educational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice.
Members of the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF)
Forex Malaysia, as a brand of Schlossbrink AB, is a full LEI Member. As a part of an international financial community, we have a shared belief in the transparency of trades and increased efficiency in the international trading system.
LEI benefits for the wider business community. There should only be one identity behind a business and the Global LEI Index is the only source of information that brings efficiency, transparency, and trust to legal entity identification.
The Schlossbrink AB LEI Membership number is 254900LUG07G07A31U72 and can be verified in the Global LEI Index
Regulators We Work With
Regulation is the most important quality of a Forex Broker. Regulation means that standards and practices are strictly reviewed. This gives traders more peace of mind that the environment in which they trade is responsible, controlled and audited. The regulation we require to be listed on this website is any of the below, and we greatly prefer two or more regulators for a single broker.
- ASIC – Australia
- CySEC – Europe
- FCA – United Kingdom
- FSB – South Africa
How we review brokers we feature
While we have used every broker we promote and we do have our favorites, we will never choose a broker for you. This is why we have given both pros and cons for each of the brokers we present, and we have a more detailed breakdown of how we score them. This way you can find the best broker for your needs.
When we review brokers, we are looking at the following factors in more detail.
- We only list brokers which are regulated by one of the major regulators above, and we actively request brokers that we do feature to become members of more than one regulatory agency. These regulations make your trading more secure and better traders.
- For the interest of transparency to our visitors, it is important to understand the broker is a Dealing Desk or Non-Dealing Desk broker. This makes a difference in how the broker makes money and also makes clear where a conflict of interest can occur.
- We appreciate brokers who offer micro-accounts to beginner traders that require a low minimum deposit so that traders only need to risk what they feel is acceptable.
- We prefer to list brokers that offer premium services to our visitors, in addition to the free educational materials that a trader would need to get started – and that sometimes includes making a phone call to clear up any questions.
- We like to review the details of forex trading brokers. These are things like the types Of Forex market orders available, the trading costs, and try to identify those with a larger range of currency pairs available to trade.
We have worked for many years in the industry, and we are well connected with the brokers and the reputations of the brokers in the community. We believe that a forex trading experience should be safe, and fun.
Every website that is about trading and this one is no exception, has a social responsibility to state that trading does come with significant risk. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Simply put, do not risk money you’re not prepared to lose and know that your past performance does not guarantee future results. Find our full risk disclosure statement here.
Where we are:
Please write us if you want to ask questions or give input using the email below. We like to hear from our readers. For press inquiries please set up a time in advance, and we are happy to comment.
If you are interested in a partnership, you can also write us at [email protected] where you can introduce your broker in a full and transparent way. Don’t write us from your Gmail address or it will be ignored. In your email, please detail your regulatory status and explain why you believe you can offer something unique to the readers of our websites.