AvaTrade offers trading in commodities, cryptocurrencies, forex, exchange-traded funds (EFTs), bonds and equities. AvaTrade is a good choice for any type of forex trader ranging from beginners to scalpers and intraday traders to long-term traders. AvaTrade offers optional Islamic or Swap-free accounts. To sign up for an Islamic account, follow the regular sign up process and when you speak with the account manager, tell them that you want to have an Islamic account and they make the change for you.
AvaTrade account types
AvaTrade offers two main types of accounts; the demo account and the real accounts.
Traders opening real accounts can choose from four types which include the Silver account, Gold account, Platinum account and Ava Select account.
- The Silver account requires a minimum deposit of $100
- The Gold account requires a minimum deposit of $1000
- The Platinum account requires a minimum deposit of $10,000
- Ava Select account requires a minimum deposit of $100,000
Each real account has access to the core set of Avatrade services. Avatrade offers trading webinars and courses as well as access to live market news and trading signals. Avatrade is a good broker for beginners and advanced traders alike.
AvaTrade trading platforms
AvaTrade provides a variety of trading platforms for retail forex traders including MetaTrader 4, AvaTradeAct, Web Platform, Apple Mac (via download and web browser), Mobile (both Android and iPhone).
The AvaTradeAct platform allows single click trading on all trading assets from a single trading screen and it completely customizable. The MirrorTrader and ZuluTrade are automated trading platforms which allow traders to copy trades from more successful traders.
AvaTrade has allowed the use of a number of money transaction methods when it comes to depositing and withdrawing money from your AvaTrade account. The allowed methods of transacting money include bank wire transfers, PayPal, Neteller, Moneybookers, Ava Debit Card, and WebMoney.
Avatrade is a well regulated global brokerage. Regulators include the Central Bank of Ireland, Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC), British Virgin Islands Financial Service Commission (B.V.I), Financial Futures Association of Japan, Securities Commission Malaysia and the Financial Services Board (FSB) in South Africa.
AvaTrade was founded in 2006 and its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. It also has other offices in Japan, France, China, Italy, South Africa, and Australia enabling them to provide quality customer service and account management in most time zones where they have traders active.
Other AvaTrade features
- AvaTrade offers several important forex trading tools which include: Expert Advisors (EA) on MT4, Trading Central and a Direct Dealing Room Support.
- It also offers forex education materials like Webinars, Videos, Guides, Daily News, Demo and Technical Analysis.
- AvaTrade also provides their retail forex traders with Personal Account Manager.
- The AvaTrade Customer Service is open for 24-hours for the five working days.