To start trading you must get a basic understanding of the forex trading market. You need to understand some of the key components that allow trading to operate, and set a plan to continually educate yourself by reading how different strategies work and testing them. Learning all the strategies and techniques of trading is central to your success. Our forex education section is here to introduce you to Forex trading and answer your questions.
This education section is split up into beginner and advanced educational material. The beginner material will answer your initial questions while you set up a trading account with a broker, and then help you with some fundamental strategies and language that you should be familiar with. The advanced section, which we are still finalizing, is going to introduce more of the technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and details that you will need if you are going to get the most of your trading and really start spotting opportunities in the market to take profit.
- Is Forex trading legal in Malaysia?
- How to choose a Forex trading platform
- Understanding different types of Forex brokers
- Main Forex regulatory bodies for brokers around the world
- Forex broker commissions & fees – how brokers make money
- Is Mobile Trading Actually Any Good?
- Forex tools – Which should I use?
Beginner Tips & Strategy:
- Forex Pairs to Focus on and Avoid
- The Spread – What does the spread tell you?
- Understanding Forex Charts
- How to Develop a Trading Strategy
- Risk Management in Forex Trading
- Interest Rates in the Forex Market
- Order Types for Forex
Recommended Upcoming Events:
On June 30, 2018, it is time for the Malaysia Traders Fair held at the InterContinental Kuala Lumpur. This event is the culmination point of Traders Fair series which will take place in five countries in 2018, and so far, the reviews have been spectacular. The Trader Fair and Gala Night event is organized by FINEXPO and will welcome over 50 speakers and about 1500 attendees from all over the world.
The show will be filled with exhibitor spaces, bars and seminar halls. This one-day event will include not only large exhibition, panels, and diversity of discussions but entertaining magic shows, lucky draws, fantastic prizes, live performances and Gala Night party as well.
This event is recommended for anyone interested in trading and getting to meet like-minded people. We look forward to seeing you at the event!
If you have any questions or thoughts you want to share with our team, we really enjoy hearing from our readers. You can contact us through the form on our about us page.