GKFX is a young and distinguished broker on the Asian market winning many of the most respected industry awards – the first coming only a year after their launch. They offer massive leverage of up to 1:1000, no minimum deposits for new traders and a big focus on integrity and quality service to their clients.
The account types offer traders with everything they could want, without making it too complicated, and the MT4 platform is one that all traders will find comfort in using.
Fixed spread and variable spread account types are offered to GKFX clients, with an optional swap-free option (detailed below). GKFX offers three different standard account types to traders.
- Fixed: This is a standard account offering fixed spreads from 1 pip to all traders. There is no minimum deposit required for opening the account, which allows the trader to choose the amount that is most suitable for them.
- Standard Variable: This account is the same as the fixed account but offers lower but variable spreads. The spreads will be set by the liquidity made available in the market and could offer a good deal for traders if liquidity is available.
- VIP Variable: This is the account type with tight spreads, for the professional trader. It is the only account
While there are no minimum deposits on the first two standard accounts above, we always recommend a minimum $200 balance to clients in order to avoid stopping out easily.
There are two promotions for new accounts in Malaysia. Clients can a receive $55 No deposit bonus and a 55% bonus on their initial deposit. Clients can also receive a $5 rebate on our refer-a-friend promotion. To register to receive these bonuses, click here.
There are very few brokers who have a no deposit bonus in Malaysia, so this feature is something that should stand out to you if you are comparing brokers.
Islamic Account Offerings:
An optional swap-free or Islamic account option is available for all traders who request it. There are some small differences that separate it from the standard account, but much of the details are the same.
There is no minimum deposit and leverage is still available up to 1:400, but the spreads start at 2.5 pips and a commission of 10 USD per lot per day is charged on all positions that are open for 5 consecutive nights.
The wider spreads are in place to make up for the revenue lost by the broker that would have otherwise have been made by charging interest for holding the positions overnight.
GKFX offers the MT4 trading platform on both mobile and desktop. Clients can also use MT4 Webtrader, which will run in a web browser. Additionally, clients can use Sirix Web Trader and Money managers can use the in-house MAM platform which has a really smooth user interface which is not usual for this kind of software.
GKFX will soon start offering clients the MT5 trading platform.
Awards are easily awarded to the better brokers, and GKFX started winning awards the year after they started taking clients.
- Best Investment Trading platforms 2015 – AIAIR Awards
- Best Broker of Mena and Africa 2016 – 12thMena Forex Award
- Best Islamic Account Broker 2017 – IHL
- Best Broker of Asia in 2017 – Balans DHL
- Best Forex Trading Platform 2017 – Bergen
Payments are accepted via bank transfers, credit card, local banks, and E-wallet. As with all other regulated brokers, customers must provide KYC (know your customer) documents which are in line with anti-money laundering laws. These documents usually consist of submitting a copy of your passport and a proof of address, such as a recent utility bill.
Withdrawal is by bank transfer & credit/debit card. Band transfer takes anywhere from 1 to 5 business days, depending on the country, and 3 – 5 business days for credit card transfers. There are no fees for withdrawing.
Company & Regulation:
Founded in 2014 this broker has won awards and the respect of the trading community. Regulated by the FCA (UK) is given permission to provide regulated products and services under this license.